T6 rebel camera

List t6 rebel camera

• Canon eos rebel t6 dslr camera kit with efs mm lens and mm lenscomes with both lenses shown in the pictures, the camera, a charger, usb adapter, lens covers, travel bag, and camera strap!great conditionused for a small period of time and no signs of wear

263 €

• Excellent canon eos t6 rebel camera comes with working tripod, camera stand and all accessories and instruction manuals

50010 €

• Canon eos rebel t6canon eos rebel t6 instruction manual & warranty card2 zoom lenses and extrascanon zoom ef-s mm f/ is ii lens with canon front and back capcanon zoom ef mm f/4-56 iii lens (unused) with canon front and back cap in original box

500 €

• It is fully functionalthe lens is like new condition

299 €

• Canon dslr bundle includes canon 650d t4i rebel camera with mm kit lens also mm ef l lens and fixed 50mm lens all fab condition also included is tripod full sized velbon and 1 small one that u can wrap around things filters speedlite remote shutters and a camera rucksack to carry it all fab starter bundle £650

650 €

• Canon eos rebel t6 (eos d) 180mp digital srl camera with yoguno 50m lens, camera bag two batteries & charger, hardly used sister bought for holiday of a lifetime sadly now passed, i have used it and takes lovely pics totally mint camera, condition is useddispatched with royal mail 1st class

200 €

• Selling my canon eos d rebel t6 body and lens + kitincludes: canon d rebel t6 body, main lens, camera bag with separate compartments, charging cradle and cable original canon battery vivitar telephoto lens user manual for camera and original box with warrantycollection only read more

250 €

• Eos rebel t6 ef-s mm is ii digital dslr camera, body only (parts or repair)dispatched with royal mail 1stcondition is used

84 €

• Canon rebel t6 digital slr camera mega bundle with ef 50mm f/18 stm lens-blackshipped with usps priority mail

260 €

• New, never opened full package of canon eos rebel t6 digital slr camera with mm ef-s f/ is ii lens+ 58mm wide angle lens + 2x telephoto lens + flash + 48gb sd memory card + uv filter kit + tripod and fill accessory bundle

625 €

• Canon rebel eos t6 like new with tripod, portable stand and all accessories

50010 €

• Canon eos rebel t mp digital slr - black w/ accessories see the list for the canon eos rebel t6 camaracanon len efs mm

501 €

• Shutter count is onlyit has very few, little scratches which can barely be seencanon mm ef-s is ii lens w/ front lens capwhat you see is what you getcanon shoulder straplens is in excellent condition

275 €

• Combined, these two technologies avail rich image quality with reduced noise, along with a native sensitivity range of iso that can be further expanded to iso to suit working in low and difficult lighting conditions

399 €

• For packing canon eos camera body and one standard lens  together(note:  length of camera and lens is less than 200mm 50d,7dwith a detachable pad at the bottom for protecting the camera  belt loop & carrying handlesize: 22cm x 16cm x 10cmdouble zippers designed for easy to fetchtwo zipper pockets at the sides of the bag for packing  accessories: padded, detachable shoulder strap with hookslight and durable design, nylon constructiondescription brand new and high qualitycompatible with: canon400d (rebel xti), 450d (rebel xsi), 500d(rebel t1i),  d(rebel xs), powershot sx1 is, sx10 is, sx20 is

1 €

• Canon eos rebel canon eos rebel tmp digital slr camera - black (kit w/car charger for batteries and 2 rechargeable batteriesthis comes with several accessories that are still in original packagingcamera, lenses, and all accessories in immaculate conditioncase is included

400 €

• Canon eos rebel xsi / 450d + 3 lenses i am planning to upgrade my photographic gear, hence i sadly sell my loved canon canon eos rebel xsi / 450d (12the camera is in perfect working and excellent conditions, it comes with all the original parts (see below for your reference): - camera body + original caps - original battery (excellent conditions) and original charger (with european plug/i can provide an uk adaptor if required) - original canon strap - original box with manuals it comes with 3 lenses (see details below) that make the all package as an ideal starter kit for someone that wants to start get in to the slr world and getting serious with photography8 ii _ excellent prime portrait lens (excellent conditions) - canon ef-s mm f/4-52-megapixel digital single-lens reflex / slr camera)(note: malfunctioning auto-focus, manual focus works ok) total £ 325, negotiable collection or hand delivery onlyi will miss this camera, i have learned all i know about photography with it and it has been a trusted companion for many years in the fieldcanon ef 50mm f/16 _image-stabilised tele-lens (excellent conditions - original box) - canon ef-s mm f/ _image-stabilised kit-lens

325 €

• Canon eos rebel xt digital slr camera with ef mm usm lens - great condition6 lens, a and a tamrac camera bag to hold everything togethercheck out this canon eos rebel xt bundle that includes a mm f/4-5camera was tested and it is able to shoot, auto focus, and power on perfectlyuses both ef and ef-s lenses and captures images with a compactflash card (cf card)shipped with usps priority mailcomes with one battery and no charger

120 €

• Canon eos rebel canon eos rebel tmp digital slr camera - black (kit w/

94 €

• Canon eos rebel t4i digital cameracanon eos rebel t4i / 650d camera bodycanon efs lens mmcanon efs lens mmcanon eos adjustable strap

• Canon eos rebel td) digital cameraincluded with the canon eos rebel td)(see pics)canon lp-e10 batterycanon lc-e10 battery charger plus uk adapter plug

99 €

• Canon eos rebel t1i / eos 500d 151mp digital slr camera - black (kit w/ ef-s isreminder that the rebel t1i doesn’t use sdxc so it can’t use sd cards larger than 32gbincludes 2 batteries, charger, camera, lens and the front caplow shutter count, amazing condition

149 €

• camera set comes with a travel case for the cameracamera was only used oncecanon eos rebel t3i 180 mp digital slr camera - black (kit with ef-s iswill throw in a tripod upon requestincludes 8 gb memory card

299 €

• Canon eos rebel t4i / eos 650d 180mp digital slr camera - black (kit w/ ef-s is43x lens (need adapter for this camera) and other small extras for maintenance of the lenses and camera! item(s) will be packaged safely to avoid any damagesusps priority mail is the method for shippingbuy with confidence! thank you and good luck!����40x lens (need adapter for this camera) (1) macrooriginal box and packaging! includes t4i body, lens, (1)battery and extra carry bag by canon (used condition)also includes the following: (mm ring adapter (mm ring adapter (1) macro

399 €

• Excellent used camera for sale, canon rebel sl1 with 2 brilliant lenses, canon 85mm 1:18 and tamaron mmall works perfectly and will be a great camera set for someonecomes with charger and battery and also throwing in a lowe alpine camera bagall together package is worth over £850 but am selling the lot for £350 as i don't use it any more sadly and would like to get rid of it asapthese lenses allow you to do a variety of quality filming and photographyplease let me know if you have any questionscash only, no time wasters please

350 €

• Brilliant cameracanon eos 650d / rebel t4i 180 mp digital slr camera - black (body only)dispatched with royal mail 1st this camera is like new comes with digital photography books and lenscondition is usedeos bag to carry everything in

93 €

• The camera bag is includedcanon eos d / rebel tmp digital slr camera - metallic greythe camera is used but comes with original box and receiptsplease send any questions to me

54 €

• camera bag included with storage space and safety features to keep camera safecanon eos 400d digital rebel xti 101mp digital slr camera with ef-s ii mmcondition is useddispatched with royal mail 1st class

40 €

• 0mp digital slr camera body only touchscreencanon eos 700d / rebel t5i 18canon 700d this camera has an overall low shutter count of and benefits from touch screen the screen is in great condition the camera has a slight bit wear to screen bezel nothing too bad and a small graze to bottom right this can all been seen in picturesgrab a bargain i always ship fast check my feedback genuine seller:)comes with two battery’s and strap also an aftermarket twin charger

209 €

• Mm lens camera and lens works greatcanon eos rebel t7i / eos 800d 242mp digital slr camera - black (kit w/ ef-snot sure of shutter details includes: canon t7i camera, ed’s mm lens, tiffen 77mm filter, two batteries and charger

595 €

Did not find what you're looking for? Try again

Related searches t6 rebel camera