T3 transporter pop top camper campervan 19 dg

List t3 transporter pop top camper campervan 19 dg

• Side units, fridge, sink, mains hook-up, r&r seat/bed and swivel passenger seat, a slimline elevating pop top roof with 2 amber skylights, which is quick and easy to raise, giving nearly 7ft internal height clearance when extendedfor sale: our outstanding ’84 vw t25 campervan ‘elmo’, presented in a very distinctive red with contrasting black trimmain features: a twin slider with a walk-thru cab, manual 4 speed cc dg water cooled engine, new interior inccurrently showing miles on the clock (has a receipt in the folder for a new dg engine fitted in )tinted side/rear windows, 15" black & chrome rim alloys and black side bars, all of which gives the camper a great look and stance, while being tastefully restored! these t25 campers are becoming increasingly popular on the vw scene and will only increase in value over timeannes, lancs fy8please contact me for any questions or detailslocated in lytham strecent mot to feb (no advisories)as to be expected, has some signs of useage, but generally in very good condition for its years, having had new sills & arches fitted all around, both lower rear corners and a new lower front panel replaced prior to paint'elmo’ is a 36 year old uk rhd caravelle (bus) conversion and is recorded as a ‘motorcaraven’ on the v5bought in aug and promptly laid up for a full restoration over the next 8 months, when he was stripped out and took back to bare metal, professionally re-sprayed & fitted with a complete new interior, re-upholstered in black diamond stitched faux leather & red piping, with matching colour-coded side units, for which i have many photos & receiptsno p/x, but genuine offers consideredlowered by a previous owner (approx50mm) and had a full re-spray in feb as part of our restoration

9500 €

• Up for sale my pop top camper 4 birth vw comes with recon engine and brand new interior will not need not as now exempt drives perfect gears perfect 2 hammocks as new condition fridge cooker sink etc electric hook up call for viewing had new outriggers and welding all been done so ready for camping great bus only done miles on new engine has full history,bodywork good no holes new tyres, taxed for year as free, message for contact details no endless messages just come view tganks pop top perfect read more

7995 €

• Up for sale my pop top camper 4 birth message for contact details, this camper has had power steering fitted new outriggers, new steps, has 1 years mot and electric seats a one of drives perfectly,large poptop roof has some rust bubbles as is 40 years old, alloy wheels sleeps 4 has hook up lead lots plugs and storage, cooker fridge cd player, was ask for contact details if interested as not going to do endless messages thanks read more

7995 €

• Up for sale my pop top camper 4 birth vw comes with recon engine and brand new interior will need not as been in storage for a year or so drives perfect gears perfect 2 hammocks as new condition fridge cooker sink etc electric hook up call for viewing read more

8500 €

• Up for sale my pop top camper 4 birth vw comes with recon engine and brand new interior will not need not as now exempt drives perfect gears perfect 2 hammocks as new condition fridge cooker sink etc electric hook up call for viewing had new outriggers and welding all been done so ready for camping great bus only done miles on new engine read more

8250 €

• Up for sale my pop top camper long not vary straight and solid bus drives perfect strong engine needs tidying inside not a show bus but usable ole girl read more

5695 €

• Vw t5 camper with unused conversion by yorkshire rosedometic 12v fridge wardrobe portapotti leisure battery alloy wheels tow bar pop top with mattress as new vango kella 3 inflatable awning includedfront double swivel seat

14500 €

• T4pop top camperrock and roll bed is on sliding track and can be removed completely if requiredcomes with a 2 cycle rack and driveway awning and tow bara very versatile set up,5belted seats,4 berth

8000 €

• Vw t6 (t28) 2ltr transporter campervan mileage st owner as campervan fitted with reimo awning rail and figure of 8 attachment includes inflatable awning with carpet used 3 times sleeps 4 in camper & 5 in awning, awning has 2 separate rooms and living space self inflating mattress for pop top bed read more

33000 €

• 9 tdi zetec car / wheelhome pop top campervan motorhome this is my dads campervan who has sadly decided now he's on his own it no longer suits his needsa unique vehicle in excellent condition and provides great flexibility to use as an everyday car and is a fully functioning campervana very versatile campervan as it looks like a car when the roof is down and can be parked in modern housing developments where motorhomes/campervans and caravans are not permitted to be parkedthe leisure battery charges when hooked up to 240 volts and while drivingspecification of the vehicle: - tdi zetec diesel, 6 speed manual, miles – currently moted but will re mot prior to purchase - air conditioning, abs brakes, alloy wheels, remote central locking with dead locking, electric front windows and mirrors, power assisted steering, front airbags, adjustable steering, front fog lights, heated front and rear screens, privacy glass side and rear - swivel front seats, drivers seat height adjustable, safety belts front and back - tow bar specification of the camper: - 2 berth can be 2 singles or 1 double bed, large dropdown clothes storage box in the elevating roof plus two large under seat storage boxes - 4 kitchen cupboards, twin burner gas hob, grill and 50 litre 12v fitted fridge - hot and cold water with sink and drainer, fitted water storage tank and automatic pumped water to sink (just turn on tap to start water flow from under floor storage tank) - good work surfaces and table - toilet - gas cylinder and electric hook up (long lead included) with 3 x 13amp sockets, a 12v socket and roof lightingfull service history and all invoices since vehicle was new including original vehicle and wheelhome instruction manualsone previous owner and was professionally converted from new by wheelhome for the previous owner

11995 €

• 9 tdi zetec car / wheelhome pop top campervan motorhome this is my dads campervan who has sadly decided now he's on his own it no longer suits his needsa unique vehicle in excellent condition and provides great flexibility to use as an everyday car and is a fully functioning campervana very versatile campervan as it looks like a car when the roof is down and can be parked in modern housing developments where motorhomes/campervans and caravans are not permitted to be parkedspecification of the vehicle: - tdi zetec diesel, 6 speed manual, miles - 12 months mot - air conditioning, abs brakes, alloy wheels, remote central locking with dead locking, electric front windows and mirrors, power assisted steering, front airbags, adjustable steering, front fog lights, heated front and rear screens, privacy glass side and rear - swivel front seats, drivers seat height adjustable, safety belts front and back - tow bar specification of the camper: - 2 berth can be 2 singles or 1 double bed, large dropdown clothes storage box in the elevating roof plus two large under seat storage boxes - 4 kitchen cupboards, twin burner gas hob, grill and 50 litre 12v fitted fridge - hot and cold water with sink and drainer, fitted water storage tank and automatic pumped water to sink (just turn on tap to start water flow from under floor storage tank) - good work surfaces and table - toilet - gas cylinder and electric hook up (long lead included) with 3 x 13amp sockets, a 12v socket and roof lightingthe leisure battery charges when hooked up to 240 volts and while drivingfull service history and all invoices since vehicle was new including original vehicle and wheelhome instruction manualsone previous owner and was professionally converted from new by wheelhome for the previous owner

8995 €

• Rhd vw white camper van t6 lwb in superb condition for agehas fully electric and remote crash and pull tested rock and roll bed, skyline pop top with scenic canvas and bi fold bed, sliding roof cover panelfinished to a high standard and ready to useplease message for any further infothere is a diesel heater and 150w solar panel with victron mppt bluetooth control unitleisure battery, blackout curtains, crx50 fridge, smev sink & hob with micro switch tap, usb sockets front and back and much much morefront and rear seats matching front two seats swivel2 owners 1 since conversion

35000 €

• 4 berth combi camper, 6 seats, front swivel, pop top roof, dual electrics, diesel heater, full width bed, air con, full mot and service, low mileage reverse sensors, full windows, adjustable height suspension, large 2 bed kampa air awning read more

25000 €

• Sadly having to sell my much loved vw pop top camper vanthe sale includes a large box of spares including a starter motor plus manuals a large awning and new curtains all round and a new pop top skirtstarts on the button and has a new engine which has only covered 600 uthe van is in excellent condition inside and out with many original featuresit has been completed and maintained by a vw engineer and has been in the same family for 20 yearsany inspection invited

16500 €

• Factory built rhd pop topthis is an exceptionally nice bay window pop top with a lgood historyvw t2 bay window motor caravan camperfull cab floor stripped prepared, sprayed with special finish rubber sound proofed rust proof materials then paintedrubbers removed and doors re set, and car park marks sortedfull cushion re upholstery cover to a very hi spec in quality furniture upholstery materialmasses spent but we specialize in t25's fitted cab seats as original spec newly re upholsteredpx possible boat, car, land ??? keen kampers read moreplease feel to ring if considering buying in the near or more distant future for any infointerior re furbish all new cab carpets and rubber matsoriginal vw cab seats restored and fittedan appreciating assetexcellent original vw engine with good history rebuilt! all vans come with new mot, serviced and ready to gonot sa or american import,converted to rhd

16500 €

• Sadly having to sell my much loved vw pop top camper vanthe sale includes a large box of spares including a starter motor plus manuals and a large awningthe van is in excellent condition inside and out with many original featuresstarts on the button and has a new engineit has been completed and maintained by a vw engineer and has been in the same family for 20 yearsany inspection invited

17500 €

• Factory built rhd pop topthis is an exceptionally nice bay window pop top with a good historyvw t2 bay window motor caravan camperfull cab floor stripped prepared, sprayed with special finish rubber sound proofed rust proof materials then paintedrubbers removed and doors re set, and car park marks sortedfull cushion re upholstery cover to a very hi spec in quality furniture upholstery materialmasses spent but we specialize in t25's fitted cab seats as original spec newly re upholsteredplease feel to ring if considering buying in the near or more distant future for any infointerior re furbish all new cab carpets and rubber matsoriginal vw cab seats restored and fittedan appreciating assetexcellent original vw engine with good history rebuilt! all vans come with new mot, serviced and ready to gopossible boat,car, land ??? keen kampers oxon read morenot sa or american import,converted to rhd

19500 €

• Wanted vw campervan t4/t5 with pop top under 10k

10000 €

• Vw campervan t5 swb pop top 19l diesel fsh only 58k mileage manual professionally converted 3 years ago stunning vw blackberry colour with black badge and alloys (slight scuffs- pls ask for photos if required) sink / water tank / hob / fridge (slight scratch on fridge door- pls ask for photos) mains hook up port diesel heater a/c removable towbar reverse camera and apple play rock n roll bed with isofix points black leather interior black and white check lino flooring professionally lowered collection bedfordshire

37999 €

• Hi up for sale my vw camper drives great twin roof racks, pop top, mot and tax free, ready to go camping needs tidying or use as is, roof corner scabby rust here and there but great bus call for viewing, very cheap so no time wasters read more

5800 €

• Hi up for sale my vw camper drives great twin roof racks, pop top, mot and tax free, ready to go camping needs tidying or use as is, roof corner scabby rust here and there but great bus call for viewing, very cheap so no time wasters season will be starting soon so will be tidied and sold for a lot more if no interest read more

4995 €

• Hi up for sale my vw camper drives great twin roof racks, pop top, mot and tax free, ready to go camping needs tidying or use as is, roof corner scabby rust here and there but great bus call for viewing, very cheap so no time wasters season will be starting soon so will be tidied and sold for a lot more if no interest and please no more timewasters keep asking if it’s for sale and have no interest in looking as to busy for messing around read more

4995 €

• Vw t2 bay window - pop top with bunk - petrol - l - volkswagen - 5 owners year: | berth: 4 as a 2+2 1 bunk needs new currently 2+1 engine: 16l petrol pop top right hand drive c/d radio 240v internal plug sockets 12v sockets rock and roll bed with seatbelts gas hobs x2 sink water pump ample storage gas bottle front roof rack viewings are definitely recommended located here on site near bournemouth bh23 read more6l | fuel: petrol | gearbox: 4 speed manual mileage: | price: now only £ this t2 bay window pop-top campervan is a lovely example age taken into account, rock and roll bed, side kitchen, 1 operating bunk, 1 rear facing folding seatvehicle has a clean mt until no advisories, does have age related rust and marks, recent hab check so we know the state of the habitation

14995 €

• 11 months mot, new suspension all round, new starter motor, belts, 3way fridge, gas cooker, thetford toilet, roller bed, mains hook up cables, ready to go, very nice drive, great van for its age, the front seat is stuck,everyday run around, great looking truck for her age, test drive welcome, this van will last a lifetime for sure ?? on second engine and transmission so many more miles to be had away,, great driving experience in these vw transporter trucks,, frist to see will buy read more

7000 €

• 5cc t4 vw transporter talent auto sleeper campervan auto tranmission, lpg conversion and petrolit allso has solar with two batteries but do not charge very goodin good condition for age,it has cooker, fridge,tolet,awning,hookup cable and sink with fresh and waste water tanksbut this maybe the panel i have full service history has you can see in the pictures i have a tv and tv aerial that i can include read more

10000 €

• Jayco thrush continental hard top camper with awningbought last year and we have rebuilt units inside 6 berth camper 2 pull out beds and the table and seating turns into another double bed had a few great holidays away only reason for selling is due to getting a caravan has normal wear and tear for age completely dry comes with some accessories any questions please feel free to ask read more

850 €

• Vw camper van - stunning 4 berth pop top camper van in white with only miles on the clock

28995 €

• Great driving experience, new suspension all round,new starter motor, belts,oil, 3 way fridge, cooker, grill, porta potty, roller bed,any test drive welcome,,call me for pictures of the vw as they won't download like the other photos i have put up,, great truck for her age,, reconditioned engine and gearbox, the driver seat needs ajustment, daily runner, sterling power charger,,2 key's,, mile muncher, it's a great van for the driver & the passengers, this can be a top of the range vw with a little bit of paint here & there, solid van, call for photos,, many thanks and stay safe,, call me anytime for photos and more,, read more

7000 €

• ) wildax pulsar (pop top) campervan, silver, miles, read more

38995 €

• Great driving experience, new suspension all round,new starter motor, belts,oil, 3 way fridge, cooker, grill, porta potty, roller bed,any test drive welcome,,call me for pictures of the vw as they won't download like the other photos i have put up,, great truck for her age,, reconditioned engine and gearbox, the driver seat needs ajustment, daily runner, sterling power charger,,2 key's,, mile muncher, it's a great van for the driver & the passengers, this can be a top of the range vw with a little bit of paint here & there, solid van, call for photos,, many thanks and stay safe,, call me anytime for photos and more,, 18 inch wheels and tyres, read more

6500 €

Did not find what you're looking for? Try again

Related searches t3 transporter pop top camper campervan 19 dg