T2 vw

List t2 vw

• For sale is my vw t2 bay excellent condition inside and out for agethere is too much to list so viewing it is a must if you would like more pictures or more info give me a message i might consider a px for an other vw or ford rs but must be at least £ my way not a penny lesscheers read morethe bus has wanted for nothing and i’ve spent thousands on it in the past 4 years i’ve owned itthe bus has a full mot and went through with no advisories it also had its service at the same time which it does every yearit is also sold with a full length roof rack and ladder, large drive away awning, bike rack and other camping bitscustom made interior which has a fridge, sink, gas hob full rock and roll bed, plinth heater, 240 hook up and 12v leisure battery set up, front bench seat and storagethe bus is lowered on gas burner alloys but not to much

15000 €

• For sale is my vw t2 bay excellent condition inside and out for agethe bus has wanted for nothing and i’ve spent thousands on it in the past 4 years i’ve owned itthere is too much to list so viewing it is a must if you would like more pictures or more info give me a message read morethe bus has a full mot and went through with no advisories it also had its service at the same time which it does every yearit is also sold with a full length roof rack and ladder, large drive away awning, bike rack and other camping bitscustom made interior which has a fridge, sink, gas hob full rock and roll bed, plinth heater, 240 hook up and 12v leisure battery set up, front bench seat and storagethe bus is lowered on gas burner alloys but not to much

16000 €

• This is a wooden storage/buddy seat with cushion that came with our t2 vw campervanit should fit in any campervan, not just a vw (although slight adjustments may be required to fit your interior)in our van it went behind the front passenger seat although location does depend on your van's layoutmeasures approx: 83cm high 50cm deep 49cm wide narrow back for tv etc is approx 18cm wide similar buddy seats without the back are £it has a lift up seat - could put a porta-loo in thereprevious owner did that & the electrical mechanism is still there if neededor it's very useful additional storage for just about anything! the back also lifts up & a lift up flat screen tv can be put in therewe do not need the buddy seat & it was uninstalled by the previous ownersit is in excellent conditionwe are near uckfieldsocial distancing applies

110 €

• This is a wooden storage/buddy seat with cushion that came with our t2 vw campervanplease note: toilet is not included it should fit in any campervan, not just a vw (although slight adjustments may be required to fit your interior)in our van it went behind the front passenger seat although location does depend on your van's layoutsensible offers considered please note: toilet is not included social distancing appliesprevious owner did that & the electrical mechanism is still there if neededwe do not need the buddy seat & it was uninstalled by the previous ownersor it's very useful additional storage for just about anything! please note: toilet is not included the back also lifts up & a lift up flat screen tv can be put in thereit is in excellent conditionit has a lift up seat - could put a porta-potti in thereplease note: toilet is not included measures approx: 83cm high 50cm deep 49cm wide narrow back for tv etc is approx 18cm wide similar seats without the back are £we are near uckfieldplease note: toilet is not included £110 ono cash only

110 €

• Hi all i have a vw t2 bay project (lots already done) reluctantly putting her up for sale due to not being able to complete (personal reasons) if anybody would be interested then please get in touchhi all i have a vw t2 project (lots already done) reluctantly thinking of putting her up for sale due to not being able to complete (personal reasons) if anybody would be interested then please get in touchi can give more informationshe's called peggy & is a baytax & mot exemptengine fitted (not original), front seats buddy seat, rock and roll bed frame, 2 x bunk beds, bumpers, viewing welcome at puddington ch64thanks in advance helen read morelots more pics on request

5000 €

• vw t2 bay window motor caravan camperoriginal vw cab seats restored and fittedexcellent original vw engine with good history rebuiltan appreciating assetplease feel to ring if considering buying in the near or more distant future for any infopx possible boat, car, land ??? keen kampers read moremasses spent but we specialize in t25's fitted cab seats as original spec newly re upholsteredfull cab floor stripped prepared, sprayed with special finish rubber sound proofed rust proof materials then paintedfull cushion re upholstery cover to a very hi spec in quality furniture upholstery material! all vans come with new mot, serviced and ready to gothis is an exceptionally nice bay window pop top with a lgood historynot sa or american import,converted to rhdrubbers removed and doors re set, and car park marks sortedfactory built rhd pop topinterior re furbish all new cab carpets and rubber mats

16500 €

• If you want a beautiful, totally rust free vw t2 early bay classic 'pegasus' is the oneshe has an original'new' (not recon) vw cc ac twin pot engineshe is seen in "metalic burgundy and cream" and her body work and underside is fabulously strait and totally rust free, they don't come betternew stainless steel exhaust, a brand new type 2 'westy' style raising roof with burgundy 'sauleda' fabric lining with a white double bed (183cm x 110cm) and 5cm bed foam, at the same time of fitting the roof the front cabin roof rack fitted to compliment the raising roof, new cabin lining and lighting all by space roofs of okehampton, a new 16" polished aluminium/woodrim with boss steering wheel, 'new' wanwurks light beech interior which includes, gas storage box, safe, crs-50 fridge, mps unit 240v 3 pin board with usbs etc and a 240v camp site connector sited in the engine bay, a matching beech kick panel beneath the rock n roll bed with vents and various cupboards + new 27kg gas bottle, liesure battery, a new reversing dashboard camerashe is 'garaged' and not used during the winterrear reversing censors recently 'fitted but not yet connected (censors only need to be drilled into rear bumper), a new rock 'n' roll 3/4 bed, all new nla(vw) yellow matching cloth interior, leisure battery, engine cut off switch, top quality 'gps' power steering unit, new wagenwest vented front brakes with new master cylinder, chrome surround fronted spare wheel mount, an internal diesel heater, rear facing buddy seat, front cab caddy shelving with double cup holder, new green carpets with full rubber drivers/passenger cover, original chrome rimmed wheels and hubs, new curtain rails and curtains, full thermo window blinds, tyres all a1the engine has just had it's 1st 500 mile oil change (7 feb 22)i have totally refurbished 'pegasus' on the insidei have had her mot'd (not requiered but do it annually anyway), she is road tax freevisit and see her first hand

27450 €

• vw t2 bay window - pop top with bunk - petrol - l - volkswagen - 5 owners year: | berth: 4 as a 2+2 1 bunk needs new currently 2+1 engine: 16l | fuel: petrol | gearbox: 4 speed manual mileage: | price: now only £ this t2 bay window pop-top campervan is a lovely example age taken into account, rock and roll bed, side kitchen, 1 operating bunk, 1 rear facing folding seatvehicle has a clean mt until no advisories, does have age related rust and marks, recent hab check so we know the state of the habitation6l petrol pop top right hand drive c/d radio 240v internal plug sockets 12v sockets rock and roll bed with seatbelts gas hobs x2 sink water pump ample storage gas bottle front roof rack viewings are definitely recommended located here on site near bournemouth bh23 read more

14995 €

• Superb used condition, (rear full width) 'classic bus' bench seat fits vw campervans early/late bay/splitty etci was planning to install them in my own t2 camper but am now changing my interior layout and decorthe previous owner before me had them removed from their imported south african , t2 bay window camper which was a traditional two row seated 'bus' stylethis is the rear seat **i have 2 of these matching seats available, the other (middle row seat) is advertised seperatelythe seat frames are all intact, fully sprung with backrests, and as far as i know, they are originalthese highly sought after seats, would also be ideal in your home as comfy sofas in an office, student apartment, bedroom, or in an american themed cafe/diner or loft apartment they would look fantastic! read morethey have been professionally re upholstered in a rich walnut brown with off-white panels and pipingthe classic vinyl covers are all intact no rips/tears/cuts, some minor blemishes from wear to piping but hardly noticeable

165 €

• Superb used condition, (middle full width) 'classic bus' bench seat fits vw campervans early/late bay/splitty etci was planning to install them in my own t2 camper but am now changing my interior layout and decorthe previous owner before me had them removed from their imported south african , t2 bay window camper which was a traditional two row seated 'bus' stylethese highly sought after seats, would also be ideal for your home in an office/student apartment/bedroom/den or in a american themed diner or loft apartment they would look fantastic! read more**i have 2 of these matching seats available, the other (rear seat) is advertised seperatelythe seat frames are all intact, fully sprung with backrests, and as far as i know, they are originalthey have been professionally re upholstered in a rich walnut brown with off-white panels and pipingthe classic vinyl covers are all intact no rips/tears/cuts, some minor blemishes from wear to piping but hardly noticeable

155 €

• Currently selling at £ at nla vw this could probably fit other camber vans but is designed specifically for the vw splitty, early bay and late bay (t2) read morehave now organised a garage so don't need ithi, i bought this a few months ago and have only used it a few times

70 €

• vw t2 late bay campervan, milesin excellent condition, fully restored, lots receiptsplease contact me to arrange viewinglocation coventrybodywork excellent and no rust underneathmot- june no advisorieslovely to drivecc air cooled engine

15995 €

• vw t2 westfalia bay campervan 2l we have own the campervan for 10 yearsthe side window has been replaced, window and door rubbers replaced, new gear selector, vege engine, rock and roll bed, top lifts up to sleep 2enjoyed many family holidays in england, left hand drive, originally from holland, it has been serviced / mot yearly and work needed undertakenwing mirrors replaced, extensive body work renovated, roof lining replaced, new drinking water pump, replaced tail gate, new curtains and upholstered seats, wax oiled yearly, has had additional awning in , fridge and pro pax heater

16500 €

• Carry bike fiamma 2 bikes rack fits vw t2 van

150 €

• Welcome to my advert vw t2 bay window for sale it is tax exempt and mot exempt inside will need restoring as i have not got round to this this camper does run all original apart from the front seats

12000 €

• We have for sale a vw t2 bay front screen cover which comes with storage bay and is in as new condition it has only been used oncewould prefer collection but would post via hermes at cost if required

25 €

• t2 bay vw campervan, really nice condition, totally original, rock n roll bed, rear window jail bar, porshe front seats, i have originals, adjustable front beam, engine rebuild , tax n mot exempt, £110 fully comp to insureso come and meet rita, you will fall in love

12750 €

• Brand new thermal blinds with suction pads to fit vw t2 camper van read more

70 €

• Change of circumstances forces salestill in process of renovating but came with full mot when i bought and been dry storedrecently converted to walkthrough from cab with swivel passenger seat

15000 €

• vw t2 campervan with side lifting roofopen to sensible offers read morechange of circumstances forces saletax and mot exemptrecently converted to walkthrough from cab with swivel passenger seatstill in process of renovating but came with full mot when i bought,no advisories and been dry storedcomes with hook up,awning etc

13000 €

• vw t2 dormobile historically vehicle tax and mot except beautiful condition throughout read more

19995 €

• Hi all i have a vw t2 project (lots already done) reluctantly thinking of putting her up for sale due to not being able to complete (personal reasons) if anybody would be interested then please get in touchshe's called peggy & is a bayi can give more informationthanks in advance helen read morelots more pics on request

5000 €

• vw t2 devon moonraker only miles with original engine only 4 owners recently retrimmed seats all numbers are there and matching i have the v5 in my name just had oil change all good tyres and new brakes including calibers and drumsthe interior is the original devon moonraker so will need updating but usable solid underneath body work will need some tlc but also usable as is i had an mot for peace of mind no issues can be mot expected also tax exempt but will need to be applied for via post office loads of receipts also manuals and service book with some service history

12995 €

• Hi all i have a vw t2 bay project (lots already done) reluctantly putting her up for sale due to not being able to complete (personal reasons) if anybody would be interested then please get in touchengine fitted (not original), front seats buddy seat, rock and roll bed frame, 2 x bunk beds, bumpers, viewing welcome at puddington ch64tax & mot exempt

5000 €

• Hi all i have a vw t2 bay project (lots already done) reluctantly putting her up for sale due to not being able to complete (personal reasons) if anybody would be interested then please get in touch9 diesel (no runner) front seats buddy seat, rock and roll bed frame, 2 x bunk beds, bumpers, viewing welcome at puddington ch64engine fitted (not original), peugeot 1tax & mot exempt

5000 €

• vw t2 westfalia right hand drive,13/4 rock and roll bed recently recovered alond with the porsche seats and door cards in black red and whitesold as seen £ ono viewings welcomemanual, empi gear stick, wooden steering wheel with lite steer power steeringhave all the receipts for all work done by us and some previous paperworksmev sink and hob (sink need connecting to leisure battery, hob fully working)tax and mot exempt, mot valid till july6 petrol engine, in black and white we have owned her for 5 years but we just don't get time to use her anymore4 seat belts, pop topas she is nearly 50 years old there are some bits that will need to be done, she is starting to show a few rust patches on the bottom of the sliding door and passenger door and drivers side window is temperamentalcover and blow up awning

13000 €

• vw t2 bay window motor caravan camperoriginal vw cab seats restored and fittedexcellent original vw engine with good history rebuiltan appreciating assetplease feel to ring if considering buying in the near or more distant future for any infomasses spent but we specialize in t25's fitted cab seats as original spec newly re upholsteredfull cab floor stripped prepared, sprayed with special finish rubber sound proofed rust proof materials then paintedfull cushion re upholstery cover to a very hi spec in quality furniture upholstery materialpossible boat,car, land ??? keen kampers oxon read more! all vans come with new mot, serviced and ready to gothis is an exceptionally nice bay window pop top with a good historynot sa or american import,converted to rhdrubbers removed and doors re set, and car park marks sortedfactory built rhd pop topinterior re furbish all new cab carpets and rubber mats

19500 €

• Used only a couple of times for my t2 bay westfalia (which has now gone) and have been stored in my garage sincenot being able to get into my garage means things now have to goi have seen these utilised & used for various other vans & campers not just bay window t2'sthey are a little grubby due to storage but in good working order with all suckers intactthese are not cheap to buy so worth every penny

35 €

• The cc engine runs very smoothly and surprisingly quiet for a vwthe handmade curtains with the vw logo also complement the blue and white of the bodywork(but it is something you get used to)we had to have part of it taken out when we had the pop top fitted and it was never refittedhe had a recon engine in ’95 so it’s done 98k from thencd player and tinted windowswhilst he has been with us as already mentioned, he has had a devon pop top fittedbodywork is solid with a light blue / white re-spray in may ’09 (previous owner)he was originally a viking van with the large sleeping compartment on the topalso, the electric hook-up does not worknew window and door sealsit did not work when we bought himthe top had been replaced with a fibre glass roof cap to make it a tin top by the previous ownerwhilst in our possession he has had major bodywork on the off side and has been transformed by adding a small pop up lid and he has also had work done on the enginerhd bay camper vanwe have learnt to manage without i read morewhen we bought it back in he had been made in to a tin topincludes a drive away awningduring this work, we found very little filler so the bodywork should last for agesthe interior was fitted new in june ’08 (light blue and white vinyl) included 9 door cards, front seats and 2 storage seat padsnegatives – there’s always something with a 40-year-old vehicle! ours is the fuel gaugeprevious work done includes new cab doors, lower front panel, both front arches, lower 9 inch of sliding door, both rear arches, both rear quarter panels, tail gatehe is set out as a day camper, with full width rock and roll bed with 2 x 3-point belt and 1 lap belt, storage stool/seat (we just use a portable stove for cooking and cool bag)mechanics –recently been fully serviced and had a new battery so it starts first timewe had it replaced and although it works i would use it as a rough guide only

12950 €

Did not find what you're looking for? Try again

Related searches t2 vw